What is the Your Inscription service?
I am so excited to now be able to offer a new Inscription Service where you can turn someone’s memories into a treasured keepsake for years to come. I offer the option to have a drawing or handwritten note engraved onto selected designs.
What is engraved jewellery?
The new engraved collection is engraved to order. Engraving has a different look than handstamped. The letters and designs are engraved to a consistent depth for a more uniform finish than handstamping.
How long will my order take?
Engraved items take on average 2-4 weeks to complete.
This may be longer at peak times such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas.
How do I provide you with the details to be engraved?
You can scan your image and upload a .jpg file when ordering.
For the best results I recommend the following
- the bigger the image, the better, it’s easier to shrink it down to fit, however it’s harder to increase the size of it and keep the clarity. It’s also tricky to convert an image if the drawing is too small.
- For the clearest results use a black felt pen/texta.
- If you’re looking at a drawing, stick figures, and outline drawings are the best. Don’t colour in the drawing as it will just be one big blur when we run it through the software, and most times virtually impossible to remove the coloured in sections.
- Use a blank piece of paper, those with lines in the paper are hard to remove the lines themselves
- Provide as much information when ordering regarding layout/size etc
How do I care for my jewellery?
The care instructions for your jewellery will vary according to the metal type. You can find care instructions for the various metal types here.
What does gold IP or rose gold IP mean?
The process used to colour my Gold and Rose Gold pieces is called IP Plating (Ion plating). The centre of my items is jewellery grade 316L stainless steel and the outside has a layer of titanium oxide, which can be used as a pigment (gold, rose gold). The IP process turns the titanium oxide into electric ions which becomes a harder and more durable coating with a higher brightness than that produced through traditional plating methods.
Will the plating on my jewellery chip or wear off?
The Ion Plating process is more durable than traditional plating methods and gives a stronger, brighter finish to your jewellery. As with any plated metal though, the plating will eventually show signs of wear. To preserve the plating on your jewellery, do not use jewellery dip solutions or jewellers cloths. Simply clean your pendant with the complimentary microfibre polish cloth or wash with warm soapy water and pat dry with a soft cotton cloth.
Does my pendant come with a chain?
The pendants do not include a chain unless you select to add one. When ordering your piece, you can select a chain and your order total will be adjusted automatically.
Do you post internationally?
Most definitely! I post anywhere in the world using Australia Post.
Do you do Gift Vouchers?
Yes I do. Stamped On gift vouchers are electronic and will be emailed to you as soon as your payment has been verified and funds released. If you require a physical posted certificate, please contact me to make arrangements.
Gift Certificates can be purchased here
If your question has not been answered, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the Contact Page with your query.